Details sku.: 000.007
Ground shell 100 mm
– Extremely robust component (5 kg) for long-lasting concrete embedment (3p Technology).
– 100 mm ground shell: as special solution in case of small mounting depth (e.g. car parks, bridges).
– Material: cast iron, galvanised.
– Each delivery is accompanied by detailed installation instructions and can also be downloaded as PDF on our web site.
Can NOT be used with a 3P-flex junction piece.
The patented 3p-Technology revolves around the junction piece with a predetermined breaking point.
If a bollard with 3p-Technology suffers an impact, the junction piece gives way without damaging the bollard or the foundation, which would be the case for fixed mountings. All parts including the foundation and paving remain undamaged, except for minor scratches on the bollard.
The bollard can be immediately resurrected by simply fitting a new junction piece on site. The 3p-Technology helps to lower the costs of maintenance, and also allows vast freedom of design since the bollards can be removed depending on the system.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Costs (for bollards)
– Only EUR 28.80 for a replaceable junction piece with breaking point.
– Less than 3 minutes working time.
– Bollards, foundations with floor sleeves and plaster usually remain intact.
– Costs reduced by up to 90 %.
– System is extremely sturdy.
– Fast replacement with simple tools.
– Standard triangular bolts and keys can be used.
Planning and maintenance
– All products can be removed as per the system.
– Fast removal of public furniture temporarily creates additional space for gatherings, markets or car parks.
– The ground shells can be covered; this reduces tripping hazard and keeps the ground shell clean.
– Maintenance work does not have to be performed on site.
– Products with 3p-Technology are interchangeable and can be replaced one with the other.
Art. N° 000.007