3p-Multiflange without ground shell To screw on without ground shell, with predetermined breaking point.
Befestigungssystem, mit dem Absperrpfosten mittels eines Verbindungszylinders auf einem Punktfundament verschraubt werden.
Fastening system where the bollards are screwed to a pad foundation by means of a connecting cylinder. After the creation of a pad foundation, a threaded sleeve is embedded then anchored in the foundation by adding the appropriate kind of injection mortar. The connecting cylinder is then screwed onto the threaded sleeve with an M12 hexagonal screw.
After these preparations, the bollard is pinned on the connecting cylinder. The openings on both sides are brought into line.
Finally, the bollard and the connecting cylinder are firmly (non-positively and positively) connected to each other by means of clamping cones and a screw (hexagonal, drop shape or triangular screw).
The plate, having a cross shaped cut on its underside, purposefully yields after a force is exerted on the bollard and before major damage occurs.
All barrier posts or bollards suited for the standard 3p-Technology can be used.
- The screws of the connecting cylinder on the threaded sleeve are on the inside and are neither visible nor directly accessible from the outside.
- Low installation costs: pad foundation instead of a deep foundation for a ground shell.
- Low repair costs after impact:
- . Affordable and quick exchange of the connecting cylinder.s
- ∙ Generally, the paving will not get damaged.
- ∙ The bollard can be reused.
- Bollards, clamping cones, and screws are 100 % compatible with 3p-Technology.
- Storage costs are low and manageable.