ABES Waste-Container 524 is a cylindrical waste container covered with a lid and holding a capacity of approx. 40 l, affixed to a circular post. A triangular lock must be opened to to empty the container.
Concrete embedment or insertion into a standard groun shell (not 3p-Technology).
· Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, alternatively with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Other colours available on request at a surcharge.
· Incl. internal container.
· May be unlocked for emptying using a triangular key.
ABES Waste-Container 524 overview:
Waste container covered with a lid,affixed to a circular post 60,3 x 1,5 mm, in galvanised steel or powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– with internal container in galvanised steel.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1100 x 385.
– Capacity of approx. 40 L.
Art. N° 524.002 (Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating)
Art. N° 524.001 (Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37)