ABES Feeder-Bollard 300-1 is a cylindrical tube with two grooves at the top and a flattened upper end. Access to the internal circuit via a lockable door, including cable slide.
Screw-on (from the inside).
· Hot-dip galvanised steel ST 37, cast aluminium top.
· Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Standard design with adapter plate without electricity and water connections.
· Incl. cable slide (operation possible with the flap closed).
· Equipment to enable electricity and water connections is available on request.
Overview for ABES Feeder-Bollard 300-1:
– Steel tube, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Cast aluminium top with 2 parallel grooves.
– Lockable door with cylinderlock.
– Fixed mounting (Screwed to the floor from the inside).
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1335 x 245.
– Measurements of the door: 845 mm x 225 mm, incl. cable slide.
– Without inner equipment, but can be fitted by the client.
– Equipment to enable electricity or water connections is possible.
Art. N° 300.010 (fixed mounting)