ABES Bollard 031-1 is a cylindrical bollard made from cast aluminium, with a flat top.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternatives: concrete embedment.
· Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703
· Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
· Extended junction piece required for 3p-High.
The basic package for ABES Bollard 031-1 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, cast aluminium, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 870 x 98
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).
Art. N° 031.020 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 031.030 (3p-High)
Art. N° 031.001 (fixed mounting)