ABES Bollard 027-2 is a cylindrical bollard with a groove at the top and a cylindrical base.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex-head bolt.
Alternatives: concrete embedment or fold down.
Ground rosette option (000.031)
· Completely covers the ground shell, unauthorised removal is prevented by small hooks.
· Material: Steel ST37, hot-dip galvanised and powder coated in bollard colour.
· Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
The surface is not as smooth as that of a stainless steel tube.
The basic package for ABES Bollard 027-2 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, cast aluminium, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 870 x 85/98.
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).
Art. N° 027.020 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 027.030 (3p-High)
Art. N° 027.005 (fold down)
Art. N° 027.001 (fixed mounting)