ABES Bollard 001-1 is a cylindrical bollard made from cast aluminium with five circumferential grooves and a conical base.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternatives: concrete embedment.
· Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
· Accessories and special requirements such as different colours, red and white paint, reflective film or powder coating of chains, rings, shackles, etc. in the same colour as the bollard are available on request at a surcharge.
The basic package for ABES Bollard 001-1 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, cast aluminium, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey.
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 520 x 85/120.
– Ground shell 300mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised.
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised.
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004).
Art. N° 001.040 (3p-Technology)
Art. N° 001.011 (fixed mounting)